The one and only Derek Warren won the 200 Club top prize last month, and there is still time to enter the next monthly draw. We have now reached 97 members and it would be fantastic to reach our first target of 100 members! Please see below for further information about how to join, and get your entry in before the 20th to be included in the next draw!
How to join
You can join the 200 Club for just £10 per month.
This gives you the chance to:
- Win top cash prizes (£300 first prize at the moment)
- Help to improve the ground and the match day experience at the Boro
- Boost Co-op funds and help further our aims
There are three main ways to join the 200 Club:
- A recurring payment of £10 per month via PayPal
- A one-off payment of £120 for a year’s membership of the 200 Club to email@example.com via PayPal, or via cash or cheque (payable to NBSC-200)
- A standing order mandate, set up by completing this form and either emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org , handing it to a Co-op board member on a match day at the table or posted to NBSC, 16 Moor Road, Hartshill, Nuneaton, CV10 0NG
Following registration, a membership card will be issued.
Please make sure that payments are made before 20th of the month to be included in the prize draw.
To ensure that we can get in touch with you if you are a winner, please also make sure that your name, address and contact details are on your PayPal account or standing order mandate.
Up The Boro!