As the Supporters’ Co-Operative moves towards greater involvement with the football club, we would like to announce the launch of a revised 200 Club competition.
Since 2012, when the Co-Op took over the running of the 200 Club, it has raised in excess of £20,000 directly for the Boro and vital funds for the Co-Operative as well as paying out thousands of pounds to 200 Club prize winners.
Previously, 50% of the money received each month from the 200 Club has gone into the prize fund, with the other 50% split equally between the Boro and the Co-Op.
However, after discussions with the football club, this arrangement has been revised to allow The Co-Operative to play its part in the future success of the club.
Projects at the Boro
Going forward, 50% of the money received from the 200 Club will continue to go into the prize fund and 25% will continue to go to the Co-op.
The remaining 25% will no longer go directly to the Boro but instead will fund ground maintenance projects, such as materials for the volunteer initiative and maintenance of pitch equipment, as well as other projects that will help to improve the match day experience at Liberty Way.
The Co-op will write quarterly reports to confirm how this 25% is being used.
There are currently 84 members of the 200 Club but we would love to see this figure increase.
Our first target is to reach 100 members.
Once we reach this figure, the Co-op will cap their share of the monies received – meaning more cash going directly to fund projects at the Liberty Way.
And don’t forget: the more members, the bigger the prize fund!
How to join
You can join the 200 Club for just £10 per month.
This gives you the chance to:
- Win top cash prizes (£300 first prize at the moment)
- Help to improve the ground and the match day experience at the Boro
- Boost Co-op funds and help further our aims
There are three main ways to join the 200 Club:
- A recurring payment of £10 per month via PayPal
- A one-off payment of £120 for a year’s membership of the 200 Club to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal, or via cash or cheque (payable to NBSC-200)
- A standing order mandate, set up by completing this form and either emailing it to email@example.com , handing it to a Co-op board member on a match day at the table or posted to NBSC, 16 Moor Road, Hartshill, Nuneaton, CV10 0NG
Following registration, a membership card will be issued.
Please make sure that payments are made before 20th of the month to be included in the prize draw.
To ensure that we can get in touch with you if you are a winner, please also make sure that your name, address and contact details are on your PayPal account or standing order mandate.
Up The Boro!
Please click here for a full list of the rules.